Friday, June 14, 2013

Hurricane Season

Posted by Cyfir On 5:26 AM No comments
What Hurricane Season has meant to me over the course of my life is worrying about relatives who happen to live on the coast. Now that I live on the coast, Hurricane Season has taken on a new meaning. Even though I live much further north than most people living on the coast, the predictions that this Hurricane Season will be very active have gotten many who live in my area to believe that we may indeed see a full blown hurricane this year. I was in Sandy when it became extra tropical and I was in the super derecho when it rolled through Ohio but I have not experienced a true hurricane. I am starting to wonder if I should start preparing now since I do live 6 blocks from the coast. For those who have had to deal with hurricanes, what should I put in a hurricane preparedness kit?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site search